Those of you who have thin hair understand how frustrating it can be at times when no matter what you seem to do with your hair you just cannot get any volume or make hair look any thicker. Well, there are a couple of options that when used together, will provide you with thicker, fuller looking hair.
1. The RIGHT haircut/hairstyle – this is your most important step right here, hairstyles for thin hair are designed to help make hair appear and feel fuller and with more volume. Ask your stylist to help design a hair cut and hairstyle for your thin hair as well as have her show you how to style it using the necessary hair tools to help get maximum fullness and body.
2. Hair Care Products - using hair care products for thin hair is the 2nd step and when combined with the right haircut and style, will help you in achieving fullness. Ask your stylist to recommend hair care products for your hair type and hair style.
Many women blame their styling and hair care tools for damaged and even thinning hair when actually they may be blaming the wrong source. Many styling shampoos and styling products contain chemicals, which can not only dry out your hair but also interfere with the overall health of your tresses. If you think your hair styling tools are causing the damage to your hair you should also consider those shampoos and products you are using. Be on the look out for those that contain alcohol as well as any other chemicals, which will ultimately dry that hair out.
Many women hear there stylist say they need their hair thinned, but many do not truly understand why they would want this done since so many other women complain about having thin hair. If you were lucky enough to be born with naturally thick hair be happy, it can easily be thinned unlike those with thin hair who need it thickened. Thinning your hair is a great way to get many popular styles that may not have been possible do to the extra bulk of that thick hair. Kamisori thinning shears can get those locks where they are not so heavy and bulky making it easier to style and more apt to hold that style with less spray which is better for your hair.
Having a hair style with many layers is a great way to thin hair which very thick and heavy which will allow the beautiful natural waves in the hair appear more full of life. Too often those with very thick hair complain about the lack of bounce in their hair and wonder what they can do to get their hair to be not only full but vibrant as well. Using Kamisori thinning shears to create layers in this thick hair will help lighten the weight placed on the hair and allow it to be bouncier and healthier.
July 4, 2008 by admin · Comments Off
I, as you already know have fine thin hair, and am anxiously awaiting till I can get hair extensions! Until then I must drudge forward with my never ending bad hair days. I have tried every single product you can think of, vitamins, shaving my head (if it grows faster on my legs then, well, why not?) not washing for longer periods of time, which is not easy for us with this kind of hair. The very next day it looks as though we must have gone a week without washing it! The only time I was completely amazed at my hair and how fast it grew was when I was pregnant. If I only had the patience for 10 children I would have beautiful LONG hair. But until this patience and day comes I drink water, take vitamins, use what I believe to be the right hair care products but still am left unsatisfied with my hair.
I am going to start a vitamin regimen of Vegetal Silica & Horsetail root this coming Monday. If anyone else would like to try this please stick to it for at least 3 months and keep me informed of any changes in your hair, skin nails, etc. Here are what I found to be the benefits of both:
· Dr. C. L. Kervran (France) found silica to have a direct relationship with the absorption of all minerals, especially calcium.
· Holt and Osborne (USA) demonstrated in their research the essential role silica has in maintaining supple skin.
· Drs. Kervran and Monceaux (France) found that with silica supplementation fragile nails became normal in a relatively short time period.
For those of you interested, take a photo of your hair and skin, take Vegetal Silica for the next 3 months and then please let me hear your comments. It would be nice to spread the word that yes, indeed you can change your hairs appearance simply by taking vitamins. If you can try to buy the brand flora, it is one of the best and contains the required daily intake. (90 Capsules – $16.59, 180 Capsules $ 30.49)
Till next time Good Luck,