Top

Safety In The Bathroom With Hair Tools

September 2, 2008 by  

When we are young women styling our hair in front of the bathroom mirror we tend to leave our hair styling tools on the vanity when we are done. Once we get older we have kids of our own and this can be a dangerous habit for our children to be around. If left plugged in these items can electrocute anyone who accidentally pulls them into a sink or tub. Also if left unattended these hair straighteners can cause burns on young children or anyone who happens to bump up against them. Everyone should learn to let their hair irons cool off and then properly store them away.

Promotion
Bottom