September 28, 2009 by Erin
This 6 step straightening system was created by FHI in order to provide a chemical straightening system that works in half the time as other chemical straighteners as well as leaves hair straight and smooth without the harsh chemical smell and burning or irritation other chemical hair straighteners can cause.
The FHI Heat Texture Smooth System can be used to straighten or relax hair and works to control frizz as well as deep condition your hair to leave it nourished and healthy.
The FHI Heat Texture Smooth System consists of 6 products;
- FHI Heat Deep Cleansing Shampoo
- • FHI Heat Silicone Free Conditioner
- • FHI Heat Texture Smooth Permanent Cream
- • FHI Heat Sulfate Free Shampoo
- • FHI Heat Hot Sauce
- • FHI Heat Leave-In Neutralizer
This hair straightening system is enough for 2 applications and the steps to achieving straight, smooth, frizz hair are simple.
The 6 steps to the FHI Heat’s Texture Smooth System:
- Shampoo your hair with the Deep Cleansing Shampoo
- Condition your hair with the Silicone Free Conditioner without fear of buildup
- Apply the Texture Smooth Permanent Cream no closer than 1″ from scalp, pinch check every 5 minutes for perfect texture, whether pin-straight, or just taming kinks.
- Rinse the smoothing product out with Sulfate Free Shampoo (also stops the straightening process).
- Work through clean, dry relaxed hair with the FHI Heat Hot Sauce to prepare the follicles for the intial pass with the styling iron.
- Use the FHI Heat Leave-In Neutralizer following a blow-drying and styling with a hair iron. Use the iron on a 2nd run to finish the look and “set the hair straight”.
Buy the FHI Hair Straightening System at My Hair Styling Tools for only $59.95, more than 50% off!