I love red hair and it seems celebrities such as Kat Von D and Jessica Alba do too! Kat has chosen a bold, bright red hue where as Jessica Alba’s red hair is a little more natural looking shade of dark auburn. Red hair is a hot trend and a big part of 2010 Summer Hairstyles.
Shades of auburn and copper are popular shades of red and although you can get red hair from a bottle, for the most natural looking red hair I would suggest you see your stylist!
If you choose to go red keep in mind that red is the fastest hair color to fade so be sure to use hair care products for color treated hair to help keep your new hue looking fresh and vibrant!
Ok, so she didn’t really chop it all off, she is wearing one of Ken Paves Hairdo wigs. Jessica Simpson wrote on Twitter, in regards to the short hairstyle, that she felt like Carol Brady from The Brady Bunch.
The view from the side looks alright, however from the front, I’m just not feeling it. What do you think, do you like Jessica Simpson’s short hairstyle?
One of Hollywood’s best dressed young starlets, Camilla Belle always looks fabulous whether she is walking the red carpet or shopping Hollywood. Camilla Belle’s style is sophisticated and classy and her hairstyles are none the less.
How to get this Camilla Belle Hairstyle -
- Apply a styling foam such as Joico K Pak Thermal Designing Foam to damp hair.
- Using a large flat brush smooth hair as you blow dry until hair is completely dry.
- Section your hair so that you can work with the bottom under layers of your hair first, pinning the top half of your hair up and out of the way.
- Using a large barreled curling iron, curl 2″ sections of hair, rolling the curling iron up and stopping at chin level. Hold for 5-10 seconds and release. Repeat on all of your hair.
- Create a side part and take the section of hair from one side from in front of your ear and up to your temple and pull it back, slightly twisting it and secure the section underneath your hair at the back of your head using a couple of bobby pins.
- Shape and loosen curls using your fingers, pulling them over the opposite shoulder of the side you pinned your hair on and apply a flexible hold hairspray all over to help set your hairstyle.
Blake Lively, star of Gossip Girl, looks fabulous with her large, shiny bouncy curls and according to Cosmo Magazine, is one of the top requested celebrity hairstyles.
How to get Blake Lively’s Curly Hairstyle;
- Apply a heat protectant to damp hair.
- Using a large paddle brush to lift your roots from the scalp and blow dry until roots are completely dry.
- Using a round brush, smooth and dry 2 inch sections of hair with your hair dryer until all of your hair is dry.
- Finally, using a large sized curling iron, curl medium sized sections of hair and hold until hair feels hot.
- Release hair and immediately curl up the section with your fingers and secure it to your scalp using a bobby pin.
- Once all hair has been curled and pinned, take pins out and using your fingers or wide tooth comb, separate curls.
- For extra shine, try a finishing gloss such as Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss which also works to smooth hair while adding major shine.
Side swept bangs are not only a hot trend but are also a very flirty and sexy bang. To get the perfect side swept bang you see on stars like Reese Witherspoon follow these simple steps.
- Ask your stylist to cut your bangs so that they hit right between your eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Remember, when styling your side swept bangs, you want them to lay flat, not flip under like they did in the 80′s.
- Part your bangs at the side and using a medium sized flat brush, brush your bangs downwards as you blow dry.
- As you blow dry your bangs be sure to point your hair dryer downwards at your bangs, holding the dryer directly about your fringe.
- To help keep bangs in place spray an eyebrow brush with a light mist of hairspray and comb over bangs for a soft hold.
Audrina Patridge is known as one of the original primary cast members on the MTV reality show The Hills. Her style is feminine and sexy and her hair is no less, usually seen worn long with loose waves or straight and sleek.
How to Get Audrina Patridge Hairstyle -
- Wash hair using a volumizing shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply an Anti-Frizz Thermal Protecting Spray to damp hair to protect and keep hair smooth and frizz free.
- Blow dry hair using a round brush to add volume and smooth hair.
- Using a 1 inch curling iron wrap 2 inch sections of hair around the barrel of your curling iron to about ear level, holding for 10 seconds before moving onto the next section. This will create the wavy hairstyle like Audrina Patridge.
- When done all sections of your hair apply a small amount of polishing gloss to the palms of your hands and gently smooth it over your hair.
- Avoid touching your hair too much in order to keep it smooth and from getting frizzy.
Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston turn up the heat for “W” Magazine’s April 2010 Issue. The two reportedly have a huge spread in this issue to help promote their newest movie The Bounty Hunter, which opens in theaters nationwide March 19th.
Jennifer Aniston always looks amazing and on this cover she once again looks stunning. One thing I like a lot about this photo is Jennifer Aniston’s Hairstyle. I usually only see Jen with the same straight hairstyle so when I saw her with the messy beach wave hairstyle I was very happy.
To create this Jennifer Aniston Hairstyle be sure to check out our Beach Wave Hairstyle How To.
Cameron Diaz showed up for the Vanity Fair 2010 Oscar Party in a gold and silver one shoulder Victoria Beckham dress and her long blond hair worn over the opposite shoulder.
Get Cameron Diaz Hairstyle –
Apply a volumizing mousse to dry hair and blow dry using a large round brush to smooth out hair.
Create a side part and using a large barreled curling iron, curl just the ends of hair towards your face while holding your curling iron straight up.
You are only curling the ends of your hair to create a flip so be sure to only roll the curling iron slightly and not all the way up as you would to curl hair.
Using a hair brush, lightly brush out the flips, gather hair and pull it over one shoulder.
Apply a light mist of hairspray to help hold hair in place.
Demi Lovato attended the 18th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party alongside Jonas brother, Joe Jonas.
Demi looked fabulous in a strapless champagne colored dress and matching heels and Demi Lovato’s hairstyle complimented it perfectly.
Kelly Osbourne has dyed her beach blonde bob hairstyle Lavender in homage to Dame Edna Everage, the drag queen played by Australian comedian Barry Humphries.
“”I know its lavender but having my hair this color makes me feel like me again!” Kelly Osbourne tweeted.
Personally, I think it looks good on her although I think be it a shade darker it would look much better as to me it appears a little washed out. What do you think of Kelly Osbourne’s new Lavender Hair Color?