I love red hair and it seems celebrities such as Kat Von D and Jessica Alba do too! Kat has chosen a bold, bright red hue where as Jessica Alba’s red hair is a little more natural looking shade of dark auburn. Red hair is a hot trend and a big part of 2010 Summer Hairstyles.
Shades of auburn and copper are popular shades of red and although you can get red hair from a bottle, for the most natural looking red hair I would suggest you see your stylist!
If you choose to go red keep in mind that red is the fastest hair color to fade so be sure to use hair care products for color treated hair to help keep your new hue looking fresh and vibrant!
Ok, so she didn’t really chop it all off, she is wearing one of Ken Paves Hairdo wigs. Jessica Simpson wrote on Twitter, in regards to the short hairstyle, that she felt like Carol Brady from The Brady Bunch.
The view from the side looks alright, however from the front, I’m just not feeling it. What do you think, do you like Jessica Simpson’s short hairstyle?
Those of you who have thin hair understand how frustrating it can be at times when no matter what you seem to do with your hair you just cannot get any volume or make hair look any thicker. Well, there are a couple of options that when used together, will provide you with thicker, fuller looking hair.
1. The RIGHT haircut/hairstyle – this is your most important step right here, hairstyles for thin hair are designed to help make hair appear and feel fuller and with more volume. Ask your stylist to help design a hair cut and hairstyle for your thin hair as well as have her show you how to style it using the necessary hair tools to help get maximum fullness and body.
2. Hair Care Products - using hair care products for thin hair is the 2nd step and when combined with the right haircut and style, will help you in achieving fullness. Ask your stylist to recommend hair care products for your hair type and hair style.
One of Hollywood’s best dressed young starlets, Camilla Belle always looks fabulous whether she is walking the red carpet or shopping Hollywood. Camilla Belle’s style is sophisticated and classy and her hairstyles are none the less.
How to get this Camilla Belle Hairstyle -
- Apply a styling foam such as Joico K Pak Thermal Designing Foam to damp hair.
- Using a large flat brush smooth hair as you blow dry until hair is completely dry.
- Section your hair so that you can work with the bottom under layers of your hair first, pinning the top half of your hair up and out of the way.
- Using a large barreled curling iron, curl 2″ sections of hair, rolling the curling iron up and stopping at chin level. Hold for 5-10 seconds and release. Repeat on all of your hair.
- Create a side part and take the section of hair from one side from in front of your ear and up to your temple and pull it back, slightly twisting it and secure the section underneath your hair at the back of your head using a couple of bobby pins.
- Shape and loosen curls using your fingers, pulling them over the opposite shoulder of the side you pinned your hair on and apply a flexible hold hairspray all over to help set your hairstyle.
A flat iron is an extremely versatile hair tool as it can straighten, curl and flip hair as well as be used to add volume to your hair.
Follow these simple steps to Add Volume to Hair Using your Flat Iron;
1. Section hair so that you can work from the back bottom layers first and then work your way up to the top and front sections of your hair.
2. Taking a section of hair about 1-2 inches wide, clamp your flat iron right at the root of your hair.
3. With your flat iron, pull the section straight up as you glide the iron over the section of hair. Repeat over all of your hair.
4. Once you reach the top of your head, pull the section of hair with your flat iron into the opposite direction in which you want your hair to fall and then flip it back over.
5. Spray hair with a light mist of hairspray to help hold style.
Recommended Hairstyling Products to help add volume to hair-
Ok, so it isn’t quite yet Summer however, one can never be too prepared when it comes to hair trends, right? 2010 Summer Hairstyles are much about volume, beach waves, braids, hairstyles with texture and updo’s such as the ballerina inspired bun.
Summer Hair color includes natural looking shades of red and auburn, honey and platinum and hazelnut.
Hair care during the Summer is extremely important. The hot sun can cause major damage to your hair, just like it can your skin, so taking care of it is crucial. During the summer opt for hair care products which are formulated to protect against the heat and UV rays as well as using a deep conditioning treatment once per week can help keep hair shiny and healthy.
Recommended Summer Hair Care products;
Aveda Brilliant Damage Control – Uv Damaged For All Hair Types