Kesha hit the red carpet at the Shockwaves NME Awards 2010, at Brixton Academy on Thursday (February 24) in London, England wearing a flowy, one shoulder black glittery mini dress and her hair, a mix of beach waves and mini braids.
How To get Kesha’s Wavy Braided Hairstyle -
Lady Gaga continues to amaze us with her shocking and strange hairstyles. Last time it was her hat made from hair and this time, Lady Gaga sports a unique telephone hairstyle in which she literally wears a telephone made of yellow hair on the side of head.
Lady Gaga’s telephone hairstyle is for her new music video “Telephone’ which features Beyonce which is said to be released early march.
This year, popular hairstyles for Men range from classic to textured and messy. When choosing a hairstyle, it really comes down to what best suits you and your lifestyle.
A classic mens hairstyle is a cut that suits most men. Think 50′s inspired, slicked back and classy. Prefer more of a messy, not so conservative hairstyle? Ask your barber to add some texture to your hair and wear it styled forward or messy up top.
Other 2010 Men’s Hairstyle Trends include the easy to manage buzz cut or short and distinguished, with minimal upkeep.
Remember, when choosing a mens hairstyle, you want a hair cut that is going to suit your facial features. Ask your stylist or barber for some suggestions as to what would look best on you. Also be sure to ask for a hair styling product such as a styling cream or wax so that you can keep your hairstyle looking its best.
When looking for the latest hairstyle trends one place we all turn to is the runways. This is where we not only get a glimpse at popular fashion trends but a look at popular hairstyles for 2010.
1. VERA WANG – UNDONE FRENCH TWIST
2. MARC JACOBS – UPTOWN GIRL
3. NARCISCO RODRIGUEZ – STRAIGHT & SLEEK
Weather you are spending Valentine’s Day with someone special or rocking it on your own, a romantic, flirty hairstyle is perfect for Valentine’s Day. So, what kind of hairstyle qualifies as romantic? Check out the hairstyle below for some inspiration on flirty, feminine hairstyles.
1. Soft, undone waves- Soft, touchable wavy hair is super sexy and flirty.
2. Half Updo - a half updo allows you to flaunt your facial features while still letting you wear your hair down.
3. Braided Hairstyle - Braids can be super romantic and cute, plus, they are a major 2010 Hairstyle Trend
4. Hair Accessories - a hair pin or flower tucked behind your ear can add romantic flair to any hairstyle, perfect for those with short hair too!
Getting to see the results of a hair straightener before you buy is always a good thing! Here are some before and after pictures for the Karmin Salon Pro Styling Iron. This hair straightener works great on all hair types, making frizzy, curly hair sleek, smooth and shiny!
Beach Wave hairstyles continue to be a hot trend however this year, beach waves have a bit of a 70′s inspired twist to them with lots of volume.
Jennifer Lopez wore this wavy hairstyle perfectly at the 2010 Grammy Awards.
Jennifer Lopez Wavy Hairstyle How To-
- Blow dry hair using a round brush to create volume at the roots of your hair.
- Create a center part and apply a styling spray and allow to dry.
- Using a 1 inch curling iron, curl sections of hair creating spirals.
- Starting from the back of the hair, comb through the curls with your fingers to break up curls and create waves.
- Smooth waves with a bristled hair brush by gently brushing the top layers of your hair.
- If you need to create more volume, use a wide tooth comb to backcomb underneath your waves.
- Apply a flexible hold hairspray and you’re done!
WOW! Keri Hilson looked absolutely stunning in her Old Hollywood inspired gown and her hair and makeup, fabulous!
Britney Spears’ 2010 Grammy Hairstyle looked fabulous with soft, loose curls and I think the dark hair color looks great on her. Her dress on the other hand, disappointing. What do you think? Leave a comment!
Rihanna, another one of those famous, beautiful women who always looks amazing and seems to pull of anything, looked stunning at the 2010 Grammy Awards. Her hair, styled straight, and straight up looks great on her and her eyes, popped with her super long false eyelashes.